Over the past 30 years, giraffe numbers have declined by over 30%. To prevent this endangered species from becoming extinct. However, Sophie La Girafe has created a unique Save the Giraffes Gift Set consisting of a Sophie la giraffe teether and keyring. Therefore, We will donate €1 to help finance the translocation program led by GCF – Giraffe Conservation Foundation for every set purchased.
Sophie La Girafe – Save the Giraffes Gift Set
Who better than Sophie to fight and communicate against the SILENT EXTINCTION OF GIRAFFES?
- An international science-based conservation organization that provides innovative approaches to save giraffes in the wild.
- Created in 2009 by Julian Fennessy, a graduate and passionate researcher.
- Joined by his partner Stephanie Fennessy to protect and bring giraffes to safety.
- Based in Namibia and working in 16 countries in Africa
- Their actions in the field are based on scientific research and also concrete actions in favor of giraffes.
- Types of actions carried out: translocation, reintegration operations, anti-poaching units, GPS trackers, education, etc.
Giraffes need our help, now more than ever.
Over the past 30 years, giraffe numbers have declined by almost 30%. As a result, only 111,000 giraffes remain in the wild today.
It’s time to act!
In 2021, Sophie la giraffe is proud to partner with the Giraffe Conservation Foundation (GCF) to help secure a future for giraffes in Africa.
Who is GCF…
The Giraffe Conservation Foundation (GCF) is the only organization globally that concentrates solely on the conservation and management of giraffes in the wild throughout Africa.