2-pack HEVEA Glass baby bottle white with Natural Rubber Nipple, No harmful leaching,
HEVEA Baby glass bottles are made from pure borosilicate glass, which is both heat and thermal shock resistant.
The glass does not react with the content of the bottle, and no substances can get into the food.
This means that after the bottle has been cleaned, the milk will not taste or smell of previous content.
The bottles are 240 ml and comes with a pure natural rubber teat/nipple, medium flow (size 3-24 months for milk & water), screw thread and a leak-proof dust cover.
Benefits of the Hevea baby glass bottle
- 100% pure borosilicate glass bottle
- Does not leach toxic chemicals
- Highly hygienic, due to the smooth and non-porous surface
- Taste and odour free, no substances can get into the food/ liquid
- Screw caps is white and produced from non-toxic and eco-friendly pp
Benefits of the Hevea natural rubber nipple
- 100% pure Natural Rubber
- BPA, Phthalates and PVC free
- Cheery shaped teat – Anti-colic valve
- Use for milk or water
- One-piece moulded – highly hygienic
- Soft and durable. Resistant to teething/bites
- Fits regular neck bottles
Additional natural rubber nipples in size slow flow and medium flow can be bought separately.
Complies to safety standard EN 14350-1:2004 and US CPSIA