New improved Bibado Coverall Weaning Bib is a must-have for all weaning babies.
Featuring new easy wipe 100% waterproof material in six fantastic new designs, it makes cleaning up a doddle.
Its clever design features also make sure your little one can enjoy their mealtime adventure in comfort – whilst their clothes remain clean, dry and stain-free.Weaning your baby is a wonderful experience, and our Coverall Weaning Bibs can help make it mess-free for baby and stress free for parents!
- Straps to your highchair or pushchair – keeping clothes spotlessly clean and dry through the messiest of mealtimes
- Easy-wipe clean material for speedy cleaning after messy mealtimes – saves customers 30mins on average per day. And that’s with just one baby!
- Soft and comfortable – features adjustable neck and sleeves, and new generous bib cuffs
- Perfectly sized for little ones aged 6 months to 3 years
- Stain resistant – your Coverall bib can stand the test of the most challenging of stains including spaghetti bolognese
- Adjustable straps – easy to fit to a huge range of highchairs and tables.
Machine washable at 40 degrees – plus your Coverall bib is super quick to dry, so you’re ready for the next mealtime adventure
- Protects clothes – no more ruined outfits, so fewer washing cycles are needed, saving you electricity and even more time
- Kinder to the environment – fewer wipes needed to clean the high chair
How to use your Coverall Weaning Bib
It’s really simple.1) Place your little one in their highchair and fasten in safely according to your high-chair instructions2) Put your little ones arms though the Coverall Weaning Bib, drape it over their shoulders, and fasten at the nape of the neck3) Drape the front of the Coverall Weaning Bib around the high chair tray and fasten underneath with the velcro straps4) Enjoy your mess-free, mealtime adventure and look the part in your Coverall bib
5) Easily to wipe clean even the messiest of meals, and dries quickly ready for round 2.
Info & Baby Safety